Social Media Platform: Facebook
- Media Ecology: This platform combines almost all forms of media here, almost every website you can use your Facebook login in order to sign in. And you can post and share from other websites onto Facebook. But while looking at it, you can really only bring things into the Facebook world, and there isn’t too much that you can take and post or put elsewhere.
- Most prominent rhetorical feature is that of the status update, it can happen from almost anywhere about anything at anytime with no restrictions
- Most common behavior of Facebook, would be the share and the “like”
- Weekend Whipper from Rock and Ice online:
- The only participatory aspect of this culture is the commentary of the viewers